Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the online application form for the post of Assistant. Candidates who are interested for the post of Assistant, must read the official notification and can apply online. The process to apply online is below. RBI Assistant Bharti Online Form 2020, RBI Sahayak Vacancy Online Form 2020, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Recent Update – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the recruitment form for the post of Assistant on 926 posts in 17 cities. Candidates can apply online till 20 January 2020.
RBI Assistant Bharti Online Form 2020 – Apply Online
|Article||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Post Name||Assistant|
|Total No, of Post||926 Posts|
|Last Date For Online Application||20 Jan 2020|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Detail
According to the Local office of Reserve Bank of India, the number of posts is given below –
|Office City Name||Total Post|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
|Total No, of Post||926|
The candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
The Age Limit as on (01st Dec 2019)
Candidate must born between 02.12.1991 to 01.12.1999 (both days inclusive)
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Category wise age relaxation details are given below.
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Category wise Application fees details are given below –
|General/ OBC/ EWS||450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Exs||50/-|
The application fee has to be paid online. Such as Debit card / Credit card / Net-Banking / UPI / Mobile Wallet etc.
How to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 ?
Some steps for online application are given below. You can follow this step for online application –
- First of all, Visit official website – https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Scroll down and click on the “Opportunity@RBI” Link in the More Links section below,
- Now you will see another page.
- Now click on the “Vacancies” link under “Current Vacancies” in the menu bar.
- And now, click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which was published on Dec 23 2019.
- Read full Notice and click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant – 2019” for online apply.
- Click “Click here for new registration” and complete the form.
- Pay the online application fee from the online mode.
- At the Last, take a print out of the application form.
|Start Online Application Form||23rd Dec 2019|
|Last Date for Online application||20 Jan 2020|
|Preliminary Online Test Date||14th to 15th Feb 2020|
|Main Online Test||March 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notice||Download 1 | Download Link 2|
To be selected in RBI Assistant Vacancy, Three Levels have to be clarified
Level 1 – Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Level 2 – Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Level 3 – Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Candidates selected provisionally from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the official / local language of the state concerned.
The office-wise Local language is as follows –
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
For More information Read the Official Notification Of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Check Latest All India Job –
- BSDMA Bihar Various Post Recruitment 2021– Apply Start
- Bihar Police ESI Recruitment 2020 – Mains Exam Date Release
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment | Written Exam Date 2021
- BSSC Anuvadak Recruitment 2019 – Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Prelims Test Result Declared
- BSSC Inter Level Mains Exam Form 2020 – Typing Test Schedule Available 2021