Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda has invite the eligible candidate for Assistant Professor Post for different subject. Those candidate who are interested must read official notification and Apply By Post or by Email. NNM Nalanda Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
NNM Nalanda Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Walk In Interview
Advt No. – EStt./ Guest Lecture/ 2019/20
- Name of Post – Lecturer (Assistant Professor)
|Name of Department||No. Of Post|
|Department of Ancient History Culture & Archaeology||2|
|Department of Tibetan Studies||2|
|Department of English||2|
|Department of Hindi||2|
|Department of Sanskrit||2|
|Department of Buddhist Studies||2|
|Department of Philosophy||2|
- Academic record with at least 55% ( 50% for SC/ ST) in Master Degree.
- Cleared NET Conducted by UGC or Similar Test like SLET/ SET
- For more information, Read official notification.
- Interview Venue– Subject/ Department Conference Hall, Dhammasoka Administrative Building, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda – 803111, Bihar (Nalanda)
|Name of Department||Date & Time Of Interview|
|Department of Ancient History Culture & Archaeology||1st Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of Tibetan Studies||1st Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of English||2nd Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of Hindi||2nd Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of Sanskrit||2nd Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of Buddhist Studies||3rd Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
|Department of Philosophy||3rd Feb 2019 (10:30 AM)|
How to Apply
- Go official Website (https://www.nnm.ac.in) (Direct Link is given below in the Important Link section)
- Application for Guest Lecture – Detail & Application Link is given.
- Download Application form and Fill up in prescribed format with all relevant Document.
- Send it to by Register Post/ Speed or By Email before 30 January 2019
- Address – Office Of Registrar, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (Deemed University, Ministry of Culture, Govt of India) Nalanda – 803111, Bihar
- Email – email@example.com
- Rs 1000/- Per Class with Maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per Month.
|Start Online Application Form||21.01.2019|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||30.01.2019|