Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released the online application form for Admission in Postgraduate (PG) Course (MA, M.Sc, M.Com) session 2021-23, candidates who are interested in Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission, they have to read the official notification of LNMU PG Admission 2022 before applying online. The complete process to apply online is given below. LNMU PG Admission 2021-23, Lalit Narayan Mithila University MA MCom MSc Admission 2021-23, Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Part 1 Admission 2021-23.
Latest Update* – LNMU PG Admission 2021-23 Online apply started. The application process for online application and many more information is given below.
LNMU Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission 2021-23
|Article||LNMU PG Admission Online 2021-23|
|Authority||Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga (LNMU)|
|Course Name||Postgraduate (M.A | M.Sc | M.Com)|
|Start Online Registration||09-02-2022|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
The minimum percentage of marks in Graduation for Admission in PG courses should be.
|Course Name||Qualification required|
|Honours in Concerned Subject||45% (in honours)|
|Concerned Subject as Subsidiary subject||55% (in Concerned Subject)|
|Allied Subject||55% (in Allied Subject).|
- Online Application Fee without fine – ₹ 750.00
- Online Application Fee with fine of (₹ 300.00 + ₹ 750.00) = 1050.
- With Bank processing fee per subject applicable.
The application fee should be paid online. And Fee once paid shall not be refunded. it is only an application Fee.
Requirements document for form submission.
Before proceeding to Online Application, keep ready scanned following below.
- Passport size Photograph, Signature – (both should be between 20 kb and 50 kb)
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Caste Certificate/ Reservation Category Certificate and Special quota Certificate (if applicable) – (Size Should be between 100 kb and 250 kb)
- Any other Document Required by the University/ College.
How to Fill Online Application for LLNMU PG Admission Form 2021-23?
Following this process to apply for Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission 2021-23, the complete process to apply online for LNMU PG Admission is given below.
- First of all, visit the LNMU official website – lnmu.ac.in
- Click on the “New Application for Admission” Link.
- Fill out the Sign Up For Application form Given screen details.
- After that click on Sign in.
- Fill up the Online Application Form.
- Personal Information.
- Graduation/Equivalent Exam Details, Subject Selection & Department/College Preference (Max 03 Choice)
- Upload required Document scan copy.
- Pay the Online Application Fee.
- After successful payment, applicants will download and print two copies of the completed Application – one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Mark sheet of qualifying (Bachelor’s degree) exam.
- Admit card of qualifying (Bachelor degree) exam.
- CLC and Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Reservation Category Certificate (in Father’s Name) and Domicile Certificate of the applicant.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in the name of the Applicant)
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Migration Certificate from University wherever applicable.
- Four Passport size self-attested Photographs.
- Any other Document required by the University/College.
|Start Online Registration||09-02-2022|
|Last Date for Registration||20-02-2022|
|Online Apply (with Late Fine)||21-02-2022 to 23-02-2022|
|Publication of first provisional Selection list||26-02-2022|
|Offline Submission of by candidate, if any||27-02-2022 & 28-02-2022|
|Publication of first selection list||03-03-2022|
|Admission in the concerned University Department /Colleges Imparting P.G. teaching||04-03-2022 to 12-03-2022|
|Commencement of Classes||14-03-2022|
|Publication of 2nd, 3rd Selection list as per availability of seats.||To be announced later on|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|College wise Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Check Other University Admission List –
Important Instructions: Before implementing the Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission, it is essential to must Read the complete official notification/advertisement.
As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing,
If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily.
If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Part 1 Admission Application 2021-23, Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission Online 2021-23, LNMU Postgraduate Admission Registration Form 2021-23,
FAQ’s Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission 2021-23 ?
What is the LNMU Official Website ?
The official website link of Lalit Narayan Mithila University is – lnmu.ac.in Student can visit this link for more information related to Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
What is the link of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission Portal ?
Students can directly visit Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission Portal through, lnmu.ac.in Link.
What is the Last Date for LNMU PG Online Registration 2021-23 ?
Interested Students can apply online Registration form without late Fine for Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission before 20-02-2022.
How to Apply Online for Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission 2021-23 ?
Those students who want to apply online for Lalit Narayan Mithila University PG Admission Follow this process to apply for LNMU PG Part 1 Admission 2021-23, the complete process to apply is followed. Visit Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission Portal website >> Click on the Admission. >> Step 1: Registration >> Step 2: Fill Personal Details >> Step 3: >> Fill Educational Qualifications >> Step 4: Upload photo and signature >> Step 5: >> Choose Options of College and Subjects >> Step 6: See Preview >> Step 7: Pay Online Application Fee >> After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
How much is the online application fee in LNMU PG Admission ?
The Online Registration fee without Late Fine for All Categories candidates is 7500/- rs and for All categories candidates with Late Fine 1050/-rs, candidates can pay the application fee through online. And Fee once paid shall not be refunded.