Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has released the online application form for Admission in Undergraduate (UG) Course (BA, B.Sc, B.Com) for sessions 2022-25, Those Candidates who are interested in BRABU Part 1 Admission, they have to read the official notification of BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 before applying online. The complete process to apply online is given below. BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Online Form 2022, BRABU BA BCom BSc Admission 2022, BRABU Part 1 Admission Online Form 2022,
Latest Update* – BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 1st merit list will be published on 05 July 2022 for the session 2022-25. The online application process is given below for BRABU UG Part 1 Registration 2022.
BRABU UG Part 1 Online Admission 2022 – Apply Start
|Article||BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022|
|Authority||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Muzaffarpur|
|Course Name||Undergraduate (B.A | B.Sc | B.Com)|
|Merit List Publish Date||05-07-2022|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Eligibility criteria for BRABU UG Courses (BA, BSc, BCom)
Students should have passed 12th/Intermediate from any recognized Board/ Institute. And they are eligible to apply for BRABU UG Admission Form Session 2022-25.
- 12th Arts passed candidates are not allowed to change their stream.
- 12th Science passed candidates can apply for Commerce or Arts courses.
- 12th Commerce passed candidates cannot apply for Science courses, however, they are eligible to apply for Arts courses.
- 12th Arts Passed Candidates applying for Literature subjects such as English, Hindi, Urdu, etc. must have studied the same subject of minimum 100 marks.
Eligibility criteria for BRABU UG Courses (BBA, BCA)
- For General Category – Candidate must have scored 50% marks in class 12th.
- For Other Category and Handicapped Quota – Candidate must have scored 45% marks in class 12th.
- Candidates applying for BCA, please note they must have studied Mathematics subject in class 12th. The application will be rejected if they have not studied Mathematics.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||600/- rs (with late fee 1500/-)|
|SC/ ST||300/- rs (with late fee 1000/-)|
|Late Fine Extra||Check notice|
The application fee should be paid online. And the Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Requirements Document for Submission of Form.
- Mobile Number (Valid Number)
- Email ID ( Valid email address)
- Scanned passport size photo in jpeg format (Maximum size 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg Format (Maximum size 50 KB)
- High School and Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- Photo ID proof (for entering a number) – Like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, issued by Panchayat/ Block Office, or Government.
How to Apply Online for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 ?
Follow this process to apply for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022, the complete process to apply online for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University UG Part 1 Admission is given below.
- First of all, visit the BRABU official website – www.brabu.net
- Click on the “Student Corner” on the menu bar.
- Now click on the “UG Admissions 2022 (UMIS)” Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Choose your course and click on the “apply here” link.
- Fill out the registration form.
- After completing the Registration Process, Login using your Username and Password.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay Online Application Fee
- After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
- The candidate will be selected on Merit List basis.
|Start Online Registration||05-05-2022|
|Last Date for Application||30-06-2022 (Date Extended)|
|1st Merit List Issue Date||05-07-2022|
|Admission Date||Notify soon|
|1st Merit List Download||Click Here (Active on 05 July)|
|For Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Extended Notice|
Check Bihar all University List –
Important Instructions: Before implementing the BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022, it is essential to must Read the complete official notification/advertisement. Because this article is written according to the notification and you should apply only after knowing all the criteria.
The above information is taken from the official Notification. You are requested to check the last date, educational qualification, work experience, age limit, and all other information in the official notification before applying. As the population of people is increasing day by day, the demand for jobs is also increasing, If you are looking for a job, then I suggest that you should visit Bihar Job info every day, as it provides information about free jobs daily. If you have any problem applying? So tell me by commenting,
BRABU Part 1 Admission Application Form 2022, BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Online 2022, BRABU Undergraduate Part 1 Admission 2022, BRABU UG Part 1 Registration Online Form 2022.
FAQ’s BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Online Form 2022 ?
What is the BRABU Official Website ?
The official website link of BRABU is brabu.net Student can visit this link for more information related to Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
What is the link of BRABU Admission Portal ?
Students can directly visit Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission Portal through brabu.net Link.
What is the Last Date for BRABU UG Part 1 Online Registration 2022 ?
Interested Students can apply online form for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission before 30-06-2022, because the Last date is Extended now,
How to Apply Online for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 ?
Those students who want to apply online for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission Follow this process to apply for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Part 1 Admission 2022, the complete procedure to apply is followed. Visit BRABU Admission Portal website >> Click on the Students Corner. >> click on UG Admissions 2022 (UMIS) >> Fill the Registration Form >> Fill the Online Application Form >> Pay Online Application Fee >> After Submission of the Online Application Form, Take Print Out the Final Application Form.
How much is the online application fee in BRABU UG Part 1 Admission ?
The Online Registration fee for SC/ ST Categories candidates is 300/- rs and for All Other categories candidates 600/-rs, candidates can pay the application fee through online.
What are the eligibility criteria for BRABU UG Part 1 Admission 2022 ?
Students must have passed 12th/ Intermediate for admission in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU).